Our retail business is growing with new customers and markets. We are therefore looking for an Account Director Retail to either of our locations in Örebro, Sweden or Vantaa, Finland.
In this position you will be part of the team creating and implementing our future strategy for retail gardening. Your responsibility is to develop and support your team of 20 persons to succeed with future challenges and possibilities with an enthusiastic, structured and customer focused way of working.
You will be responsible for customers as garden centers, DIY, FMCG, discounters and agri markets in Scandinavia, Finland and the Baltics.
As a European growing media market leader, we want to set the standard in horticulture and gardening. We offer you a great opportunity to be part of this journey with well-known brands Hasselfors Garden and Kekkilä Garden as well as with our customers’ own garden brands.
Would you like to bring your knowledge and experience to the organization that aims to be the best partner in growth within the industry?
• You are responsible for developing and implementing an account strategy that aligns with overall BU targets and strategies within your team
• You lead and support your sales team of 20 people by enabling them to succeed in their work
• You are responsible of continuous improvement of customer satisfaction and development of professional account management processes
• You engage customers digitally by focusing account management through CRM, digital order-delivery process, e-commerce and e-learning
• You actively search for new customers and business potential in new markets, new sales channels and with new concepts of category management
• You network and engage internal stakeholders to be part of our growth journey • You manage your own key accounts
Main skills needed in the position:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
• Several years of proven sales record in the retail industry
• Experience in people management and good leadership skills
• Excellent digital skills and understanding of business profitability
• Fluent in Swedish and English, Finnish is an asset
• Team player with empathic qualities
• Customer-focus with a hands-on mentality
• Ability to travel approx. 5 days / month in your area of responsibility
At Kekkilä-BVB you will be offered flexibility, responsibility, variety and challenges. You will work in a green business with inspiring and professional colleagues.
Our values are: Focus on customer success, Achieving together, Courage to renew and Trust through respect. If these resonate with you and you recognize yourself in the qualities described, please apply at www.talentia.se/kekkila-bvb at the latest 12 of July. Take note that evaluation of candidates and interviews will be held throughout the recruitment process.
For more information about this position, please contact Mio Takahashi firstname.lastname@example.org or +46707748907.
Account Director Retail
Helsinki, Finland or Örebro Sweden
June 18, 2020