Kekkilä-BVB is a leading European growing media company. Products and services are aimed at professional growers, home gardeners, landscapers and horticultural raw material customers. Our product brands are Kekkilä Professional, BVB Substrates, Kekkilä Garden, Hasselfors Garden and Florentus. We base our business on customer and market understanding. Our customers’ needs are met with vast and versatile production and supply, unique R&D know-how and a global network of distributors and retailers. Kekkilä-BVB has 300-million-euro turnover. We employ over 500 people in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Estonia and Spain. Products are delivered to 100+ countries. Our focus is on creating means for sustainable everyday living around the world in the field of horticulture. Together with our customers we grow for better tomorrow.
We are now looking for Business Controller.
In this position you will provide financial support to Kekkilä-BVB Group and its Finnish subsidiaries. You will be part of an international finance team working together with the colleagues mainly from Finland, Sweden, Estonia and the Netherlands. You will collaborate on a group level in order to build high level understanding to business leaders as well as support businesses locally to understand the details. The position will be located in Vantaa, Finland.
• Give support to selected businesses and functions within Kekkilä-BVB
• Participate monthly closing, finance forecasting and management reporting processes
• Support and drive budgeting, forecasting activities within your responsibility area
• Other finance activities e.g. transfer pricing updates and various development projects
• Some professional experience in similar tasks and either relevant Master’s or Bachelor’s degree
• Team player skills with positive and constructive attitude
• Enthusiasm and motivation to learn
• Excellent analytical skills
• Structured and goal oriented way of working with an ability to put things into action
• Good communication skills in Finnish and in English while Swedish and Dutch is considered as an asset
• Experience in Microsoft Business Central is an advantage
Our values are: Focus on customer success, Achieving together, Courage to renew and Trust through respect. If these resonate with you and you recognize yourself from the qualities described, please apply now by sending your application by 22.8.2021 from this link.
For more information about this position, please contact Finance Director Lasse Ruokokoski by phone +358 40 559 4907 on August 16th between 12:00-12:30 or August 17th between 12:00-12:30 EET.
We can start interviewing suitable candidates already during the recruitment process and make possible decisions right after we find competent person to this position.
More information about our organization from kekkila-bvb.com.