Kekkilä-BVB is the leading European growing media company. Products and services are aimed at professional growers, home gardeners, landscapers and horticultural raw material customers. Our product brands are Kekkilä Professional, BVB Substrates, Kekkilä Garden, Hasselfors Garden, Jardino and Florentus. We base our business on customer and market understanding. Our customers’ needs are met with vast and versatile production and supply, unique R&D know-how and a global network of distributors and retailers. Kekkilä-BVB has a 250-million-euro turnover. We employ over 500 people in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Estonia and Spain. Products are delivered to 100+ countries. Our focus is on creating means for sustainable everyday living around the world in the field of horticulture. Together with our customers we grow for a better tomorrow.
We are currently looking for:
CUSTOMER DATA SPECIALIST
(Vantaa, Finland or De Lier, the Netherlands)
As Customer Data Specialist you are leading digital development projects by connecting customer data into system development with focus on excellent customer experience. In this new role you’ll work in close collaboration with our business units and ICT.
- Leading the development of knowledge and data sharing systems (such as Salesforce, Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Sharepoint, extranets, e-learning, e-commerce) for Kekkilä-BVB
- Leading digital development projects as project manager in close co-operation with ICT
- Developing processes for digital tools with focus on excellent customer experience and systematic gathering of customer data
- Customer data analysis to support digital development, digital marketing and business decisions
- Creating measurement plans, data mining processes and dashboards for utilizing customer data in continuous digital development
- Proactively finding ways to support digital development and business decisions with in-depth customer data analysis
- Enabling and coordinating knowledge sharing across Kekkilä-BVB business units and functions
- Acting as a key user and building well-functioning key user organizations for digital systems with an active coaching attitude
- Coordinating initiatives for continuous development
- Active internal communication on customer related digital systems
Main skills needed in the position:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Project management skills
- Experience on ICT systems and their development projects
- Interest in data analysis and attention to details
- Fluent English language skills
- Strategic thinking, facilitation and presentation skills
- Change management skills
- Flexibility towards changes
- Development-minded with hands-on attitude
- Ability to collaborate with teams of cross-functional specialists
This position requires travelling.
Our values are: Focus on customer success, Achieving together, Courage to renew and Trust through respect. If these resonate with you and you recognize yourself from the qualities described, please apply now here by February 10, 2020.
For more information about this position, please contact Milla Ilanen at +358 40 485 5467 on January 22 between 13:00-14:00, January 29 between 13:30-14:30 or February 4 between 13:00-14:00 (EET).
More information about our organization on www.kekkila-bvb.com