Our business is growing, so we are currently looking for Digital Communications Manager for our location De Lier, The Netherlands.
As Digital Communications Manager you are leading the development of Kekkilä-BVB’s digital communication strategies, practices and processes. You’ll work in close collaboration with our business units.
- Guide and support Business Units in strategic digital marketing and communications planning together with partners
- Plan, create and execute company brand level campaigns and content marketing actions (e.g. website, LinkedIn) to drive traffic to digital presences and grow the results in lead generation
- Lead the development of digital marketing performance measurement processes including dashboards, analytics setup, conversion rate optimization and reporting practices
- Create dashboards and report proactively main learnings to Business Units (e.g. campaigns, newsletters, web-sites and social media content performance, SEO, SEM)
- Creating beneficial content for our company channels with a good and proactive hands-on attitude and a focus on results and learning
- Support Business Units with digital event planning and webinars
- Act as the key user of our social media collaboration, marketing automation, newsletter, webinar tools, intranet and website CMS
- Train internal users on digital marketing tools and trends
- Support in internal communication and employee advocacy
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communications or related
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing; planning, implementing and analyzing digital campaigns and communications, preferably in international B2B field
- Hands-on experience with modern digital marketing tools and practices
- Good analytical skills and solid knowledge of web analytics tools
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work efficiently with good organizational skills. Experience in planning and coordinating projects independently.
- Open and positive attitude towards your work and colleagues with flexible and proactive mindset.
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to create engaging content.
- Dutch/German/Spanish/Italian is considered as an advantage, as well as experience from internal communications.
This position requires travelling.
Our values are: Focus on customer success, Achieving together, Courage to renew and Trust through respect.
If these resonate with you and you recognize yourself from the qualities described, please send your application to email@example.com by 17-3-2021.
For more information about this position, please contact Kelvin Litjens; firstname.lastname@example.org or +3188 774 78 94.
More information about our organization on www.kekkila-bvb.com
Kekkilä-BVB is the European leader in horticulture. We provide products and services for professional greenhouse growers, consumers and landscapers to over 100 countries worldwide. We have strong product brands within the professional and consumer growing markets, trading under the names of BVB Substrates, Kekkilä Professional, Kekkilä Garden, Hasselfors Garden, Jardino and Florentus. Together with our customers we grow for a better future. Kekkilä-BVB is a part of Vapo Group.
Digital Communications Manager
De Lier, the Netherlands
February 17, 2021