Kekkilä-BVB is the European leader in horticulture. We provide products and services for professional greenhouse growers, consumers and landscapers to over 100 countries worldwide. We have strong product brands within the professional and consumer growing markets, trading under the names of BVB Substrates, Kekkilä Professional, Kekkilä Garden, Hasselfors Garden, Jardino and Florentus . Together with our customers we grow for a better future. Kekkilä BVB is a part of Neova Group.
Our business is growing, so we are currently looking for:
LOGISTIC PLANNER – DACH REGION
for our location Grubbenvorst, The Netherlands
Are you a pro-active problem-solving Logistic Planner and is your stress tolerance high in busy times?
On a daily basis, you will be managing logistic activities and processes to ensure that they runas efficiently as possible. You are also in daily contact with logistics service providers and other teams within the organization to achieve the maximum result for the customers. You are the spider in the web for the short and mid them planning between sales, customer service, S&OP, procurement as well as production locations and other suppliers.
Kekkila-BVB is one of Europe’s largest suppliers and producers of substrates. With our own brands and as a private label producer we are experts when it comes to producing and supplying substrates for everything that grows and blooms, both for consumer and for professional growers and cultivators. We work with more than 500 people in the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Estonia and Spain to optimally supply our customers.
Would you like to bring your knowledge and experience to the organization with the goal to be the best partner in growth within the industry?
- First responder/contact person for logistic service providers and logistic related customers
- Having an overview and manages opportunities and treats with stakeholders
- Customer orientated and efficient planning of logistics and keeping control over delivery times
- Provide real time transport/ETA/tracking information for all stakeholders
- Securing the mid-and long-term logistic planning and logistics quality
- First responder ICT/System/EDI issues for logistic service providers
- Proactively works with new tools and software opportunities
- Negotiate pricing and contracts/SLA with logistic service providers based on internal specifications
- Help establish and further upgrade company processes
Main skills needed in the position
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Good command of German and English, both written and spoken. Command of Dutch or Polish is a plus
- Experience in the use of MS Office and relevant ERP systems
- Communication skills and confident manner in personal and telephone contact
- Flexibility. ability to work under pressure
- Organizational skills, proactive thinking, open to change
- Positive mindset with can-do mentality
At Kekkilä-BVB you get a lot of flexibility, responsibility, variety and challenges. You will work in a green business with inspiring and professional colleagues.
Our values are: Focus on customer success, Achieving together, Courage to renew and Trust through respect. If these resonate with you and you recognize yourself from the qualities describes, please apply now by sending your application by 16.08.2021.
For more information about this position, please contact Kelvin Litjens; email@example.com or +3188 774 78 94 or firstname.lastname@example.org +31-85-2737904 or at +49-89208039602
Logistics Planner - Dach Region
August 11, 2021