Are you a multitalented marketeer and native German speaker? Do you want a job where you can carry out and coordinate all kinds of marketing activities for the German-speaking market? Do you also excel at video editing? Are you passionate about the opportunities that video marketing can provide for B2B marketing?
Kekkilä-BVB is one of Europe’s largest suppliers of professional growing media. We deliver to professional growers in more than 80 countries providing them with a product that is specially designed for their needs and environmental circumstances. Marketing specialist is a role within the Professional Growing marketing team. As Kekkilä-BVB focuses on customer success, we highly value customer drives, needs, experience, and feedback. We develop our processes, messages, and digital services to optimize understanding, engagement, and trust.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will support the local Brill and TerraBRILL sales team and carry out well-planned and measured localized marketing activities for the DACH region. You will also help with global video content production and internal communication to ensure our customers’ success and profitable growth.
You will coordinate and execute customer events, trade fairs, exhibitions, and webinars for the DACH region. You will coordinate the production and distribution of promotional and branded material. You will be responsible for the optimization of content for the German-speaking market for various marketing assets such as:
- product brand websites and social media
- datasheets, brochures, and presentations
- direct mail & email
- advertisements and roll-ups
In your role, you will create and edit video content for webinars, social media, customer portals, and customer trainings for our global audience. Following an outline or script, you will assemble video footage into cohesive videos that optimally align with project and marketing goals or enhance existing footage where needed, selecting audio, and working with simple (text) animations.
This role is for a 1-year maternity leave replacement starting from the 1st of June, with the possibility of an extension or a permanent employment contract. The role is based in Georgsdorf, Germany. The job will require extensive video conferencing as you will be part of an international marketing and business development team.
- Marketing content creation, translation, and localization for the DACH region
- Coordinating local events and webinars in the DACH region
- Hands-on marketing support of the German sales team
- Editing video content for global webinars, social media, customer portals
- Providing digital market research and customer understanding
- Carry out corporate communications for Kekkilä-Brill in Germany
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum 2 years experience in B2B marketing or video marketing with a branded company, preferably in the horticultural industry.
- Fluency in both German and English with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated video editing ability
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities to complete assignments in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner.
- Customer-focused, self-motivated, and able to inspire and motivate others.
- Growth mindset and desire to experiment, learn, and to improve
- Positive, energetic, confident, professional, and team-oriented attitude.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by the 29th of April.
For more information about the position, please contact Marketing Manager, Karoliina Moberg: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Specialist DACH
March 24, 2022