In this position you are responsible to strengthen Kekkilä-BVB as the best partner for retail customers in gardening industry in Central Europe. You will work on the product portfolio and concepts as a part of the international portfolio and marketing team and report to marketing and portfolio director. You will take care of the strategic development and tactical management of the retail portfolio, for this you will be working closely with your colleagues in other teams like Marketing, Sales, Operations, Procurement, Quality & Innovation and Finance.
This is an interesting opportunity for an enthusiastic, brave team player who has knowledge of retail or FMCG industry to create portfolio management, attractive products and concepts. In addition, the knowledge of gardening industry is valued. You possess analytical skills and experience in comparing and deepening markets, consumer and customer insight, products and prices.
This is an exciting international position that guarantees an innovative surrounding, intriguing challenges and a lot of flexibility in which you can develop yourself further.
- Observing and analyzing the market, competition. Trends and technological innovations
- Designing, developing and launching new products & concepts, and further developing existing products
- Coordination and management of the entire NPD process
- Intensive collaboration with Sales, Quality & Innovation, Procurement, Operation, Logistics, Marketing, and Supply Chain departments
- Initiate the development and coordination of customer-oriented solutions together with sales
- Increase turnover and profitability by optimizing and updating existing products
- Improve product quality by creating innovative solutions and fine-tuning related processes
Main skills needed in the position
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Several years of relevant work experience in the Retail/FMCG sector
- Fluent in Dutch, English and German
- Strategic and innovative thinking, analytic capacity, facilitation and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Eye on detail and problem-solving mentality
- Teamplayer with hands on attitude
At Kekkilä-BVB you get a lot of flexibility, responsibility, variety and challenges. You will work in green business with inspiring and professional colleagues.
Our values are: Focus on customer success, Achieving together, Courage to renew and Trust through respect. If these resonate with you and you recognize yourself in the qualities described, please apply by December 17th, 2021.
For more information about this position, please contact Kelvin Litjens at email@example.com or +3188 774 78 94.
Portfolio Manager Retail for Central Europe
November 25, 2021