Your task is to ensure that Kekkilä-BVB continues its journey to become netpositive by 2030 and that Kekkilä-BVB’s sustainability actions are realized. You will lead our concrete, inspiring and realistic sustainability roadmap supported by the colleagues form various functions, countries and business units as well as the management. It is important that you are a natural collaborator and that you have close co-operation with customers and stakeholders in different markets.
You will participate actively in internal and external sustainability communication including creation of communications material, distribution planning and execution. You are responsible for the content and updating of the sustainability communication materials, supported by a team of professionals in communications, marketing and customer insight.
- Sustainability roadmap execution, development and follow-up as a Project Manager
- Sustainability reporting
- Sustainability communications planning and execution together with team members
- Networking, presenting and collaborating on a Kekkilä-BVB level, supporting business units with their sustainability actions and communication
Main skills needed in the position:
- solid and proven experience from working as a Sustainability Manager
- experience from working in an international company
- ability to impact and get things done
- ambitious approach on sustainability with a hands-on attitude
- very good co-working and facilitation skills
- solid experience from project management
- ability to create content
- fluent in English and Dutch/Finnish/Swedish. Other European languages are a plus
- self-driven and innovative
- good communication and people skills
- good reporting skills
This position requires travelling. Position is based in De Lier, the Netherlands.
Our values are Focus on customer success, Achieving together, Courage to renew and Trust through respect. If these resonate with you and you recognize yourself from the qualities described above, please apply now by sending your CV and application with salary request by 29th of May, 2020 to e-mail address email@example.com.
For more information about this position, please contact Nina Kinnunen, Director; Sustainability, Brand and Communications at +358 40 777 5 333 on or Friday 22nd of May between 16:00-17:00 (EET).
De Lier, the Netherlands
May 15, 2020