Digital Communications Manager
Kekkilä-BVB is the European leader in horticulture. We provide products and services for professional greenhouse growers, consumers, and landscapers to over 100 countries worldwide. We have strong product brands within the professional and consumer growing markets, trading under the names of BVB Substrates, Kekkilä Professional, Brill Substrates, BVB Landscaping, Kekkilä Garden, Hasselfors Garden, Jardino, Florentus, and TerraBrill. Together with our customers, we grow for a better future. Kekkilä-BVB is a part of Neova Group.
We are currently looking for:
DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
(De Lier or Venlo, the Netherlands)
As Digital Communications Manager you are leading the development of Kekkilä-BVB’s digital communication strategies, practices, and processes. You’ll work in close collaboration with our business units in an international business environment. You will be part of Kekkilä-BVB´s Sustainability, Brand and Communications team.
Managing digital communications & tools
- Guide and support Business Units in strategic digital marketing and communications planning together with partners.
- Lead the development of digital marketing performance measurement processes including dashboards, analytics setup, conversion rate optimization, and reporting practices including KPIs.
- Create dashboards and report proactively main learnings to Business Units (e.g. campaigns, newsletters, websites and social media content performance, SEO, SEM).
- Act as the key user of our social media collaboration, marketing automation, newsletter, webinar tools, intranet, and website CMS.
- Train & support internal users on digital marketing tools and trends.
- Develop, create and manage company brand website (s) in line with the agreed plan and targets based on overall communications strategy and plans.
- Develop, create and manage company brand website (s) in line with the overall communications strategy and plans.
- Plan, create and execute company brand-level campaigns and content marketing actions (website, LinkedIn) to drive traffic to digital presences and grow the results in lead generation.
- Create articles, blogs, posts, and other communications for external and internal channels including photos and videos.
- Support a network of internal content creators with planning, creation, and publishing of company brand-level content in line with the agreed plan and targets for internal communication (Intranet) and employee advocacy program.
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communications, or related
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing; planning, implementing, and analyzing digital campaigns and communications, preferably in the international B2B field
- Hands-on experience and clear proof of modern digital marketing tools and practices
- Good analytical skills and solid knowledge of web analytics tools
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to create engaging content. German and Dutch are considered as an advantage, as well as experience from internal communication.
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work efficiently with good organizational skills. Experience in planning and coordinating projects independently.
- Open and positive attitude towards your work and colleagues with a flexible and proactive mindset.
- Skills in photography and video production are an asset
This position requires traveling.
Our values are: Focus on customer success, Achieving together, Courage to renew, and Trust through respect.
If these resonate with you and you recognize yourself from the qualities described, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 25th of April.
For more information about this position, please contact Anna-Marja Vainio
at +358 50 5531913 on April 8 between 11:00-14:00 CET.
Digital Communications Manager
De Lier of Venlo, The Netherlands
april 1, 2022