Renewable, metal, mineral or fossil (0-10 points)
Country of Origin - Level of environmental protection (0-10 points)
Pollution of air, water or soil during extraction (0-10 points)
Country of Processing - Level of environmental protection (0-10 points)
Pollution of air, water or soil during processing (0-10 points)
Emissions to air, water or soil (0-10 points)
Environmental third party certification (0-2 points)
For determination of the nature positivity of a raw materials or product, a maximum of 60 points can be reached. Questions cover the whole lifecycle, and no distinction is made in the weighing of the questions.
Calculating the score
Per aspect the final score is a percentage calculated by dividing the actual score by the maximum score. In case of a Product the maximum score is 30, in case of a Raw Material this is 30 for this aspect.
You are calculating the score for a Product.
- The product completely consists of quickly renewable raw materials.
- The raw materials are sourced from areas with an Environmental performance score of 85
- The extraction of raw materials causes no significant pollution
- The supplier is from an area with an Environmental performance score of 90
- The processing of raw materials causes no significant pollution
- The product releases no harmful emissions
- The raw material supplier have no third party certification
The determination of Nature positive for this example would be: (10+10+10+10+10+10+0) / 60 = 100%.