The workplace safety is a priority for us. Our goal is to reach 0-accidents on a yearly basis. We follow closely our internal safety observations and take immediate actions when needed. Regular updates on safety issues and safety training ensure that we all are aware of the risks and potential issues both at the workplace as well as outside it.
We have set a development plan to improve our leadership. With regular line manager training and communications, we ensure good leadership and management practices.
- We help each other in succeeding and seek for win-win relations
- We have zero tolerance for discrimination and inappropriate behavior
- We assume the good intention of each other
- We see the human behind the role
- We listen actively and communicate in an open and respectful manner
- We focus on execution whilst planning ahead
- We have courage to resolve even the most difficult matters in a timely manner
- We encourage to seek and give feedback
- We celebrate successes and lessons learned from failures
- We are committed to growing ourselves, each other, and our organization
- To support our daily work and for supporting others, we are committed to seeking and giving feedback on how we manage these principles