Our employees are committed to bring value to our customers and constantly improve sustainability both in our products as well as in our actins. On this video you hear genuine voices and thoughts of our international employees to talk about what is important to them in our company culture, what motivates them and what makes them happy to come to work every day.
Kekkilä-BVB is a part of Neova Group (parent company Neova Oy) and has a shared data privacy governance with the Neova Group. For more information on the storage of candidate information in the Neova Group, see the privacy notice for job applicants here.
The workplace safety is a priority for us. Our goal is to reach 0-accidents on a yearly basis. We follow closely our internal safety observations and take immediate actions when needed. Regular updates on safety issues and safety training ensure that we all are aware of the risks and potential issues both at the workplace as well as outside it.
We have defined the principles by which our company is lead. With regular line manager training and communications, we ensure good leadership and management practices.
- We help each other in succeeding and seek for win-win relations
- We have zero tolerance for discrimination and inappropriate behavior
- We assume the good intention of each other
- We see the human behind the role
- We listen actively and communicate in an open and respectful manner
- We focus on execution whilst planning ahead
- We have courage to resolve even the most difficult matters in a timely manner
- We encourage to seek and give feedback
- We celebrate successes and lessons learned from failures
- We are committed to growing ourselves, each other, and our organization
- To support our daily work and for supporting others, we are committed to seeking and giving feedback on how we manage these principles